Monday, December 13, 2021

Poem slide-Task 1

 HI blogger,

Today is my offical first nlog post of my first task of the summer learning journey.It was so musch fun.If you are sign up to the summer learning journey and you have not done this task plese do it becuase it is so musch fun.This poem was the poem of an emotion but I thought it was mor about summer.What do you?Go back and reread it and come back and comment what you thought it was a a joy poem or more about summer.I Won't kepp you wait so her you go! 


  

5 comments:

  1. I did the same task as you but I saw on other peoples blogs that they did different types of task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ka pai, I look forward to reading your posts on the Poetry Slam tasks from yesterday.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora

      I noticed that you are commenting on other blogs which is fantastic- well done!! Remember to submit your comments to earn extra points. you can submit your comments here

      Keep up the amazing work!

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora

    Neha
    I really enjoyed this poem and I can see you put a lot of thought into it. It really reminds me of summer and I like that it incorporates fruits, flowers and buzzing bees. I really was impressed by the poem as it really makes you think about all the smells, and all the things that make a beautiful summer. Lavender is definitely one of my favourite plants and it reminds me of summer too. I enjoyed that the poem was meant for happiness, and it clearly represents a Happy Summer. Well Done

    What is your favorite activity to do in summer? I like to spend time with my family at the beach.

    Ka pai,

    I am looking forward to seeing you next blog for the summer learning journey

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein


    ReplyDelete