Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Hear my digital art story!πŸ˜‹^﹏^πŸ₯

Namaskar bloggers,my class and I went to the Auckland art gallery.The reason why we were there because we were learning how to do digital art and share our stories with the art.Something I enjoyed was the green screen because we got to dress up and I got to dress up as the queen.Our background was a school.I think my next step is to try to make art on each app and then try to tell what each art represents.Something that shows what we were learning about was improving.I hope you liked this blog post and would you go to the art gallery and why? I would love to know what you think.Hope you like this blog post and have a great day.Byeeeeeeeeeee  

 Here is a link to the auckland art gallery websit : https://www.aucklandartgallery.com/



this is my group 


2 comments:

  1. hi neha,
    it is sneha.I something i liked on your bost is that you shared why you went there.I would go to the art gallery because I love art.Byee
    from sneha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sneha,
      Thanks for the comment
      by neha

      Delete