Sunday, September 26, 2021

My distance learning slide show!

 Bula bloggers,

As you guys now Auckland has been in level 4 and now level 3. All schools through out Auckland are closed and students like me have been doing school at home. I have been doing google meets and doing our daily tasks. I have made a slide show with some of my work. But I just want to say thank you to hansen clases teacher (Miss Nodder) for giving the idea to do this slides show. Here is there blog: Hansen class blog. Also you can check out this site and one of my favourite piece of writing that is not the slides:

 computer it Whats down the stairs?


2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Neha! I think it was awesome that Miss Nodder received credit for the slideshow idea and you linked their class blog. What did you enjoy about creating your slideshow? It looks great and shows you put in a lot of effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Leuii,
      I enjoyed getting to show some of my hardest work i did in lockdown.Miss Nodder did this on here blog.But I do not think she knowes.
      Thanks for the coment

      Delete